Subject: EST - Nomination letter - Sub-regional Technical Meeting on Identifying Mid- to Long-term Solutions related to Ukraine Refugee Health Response
From: "DEIBEL, Tim" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber
Cc: "Triin Uusberg", "SM Info", <[email-masked]>, "Kaisa.Mitt-Alvarez" <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, "SIRK, Gerli" <[email-masked]>, "TAHIRUKAJ, Ardita" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:28:23 +0300

Dear Ms Sõber,

Please find attached nomination letter and concept note regarding the
“Sub-regional Technical Meeting on Identifying Mid- to Long-term Solutions
related to Ukraine Refugee Health Response” to be held from 11-12 June
2024 in Prague, Czech Republic.

We would be grateful to receive your nominations no later than 30 April
2024.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Tim

______________________

Tim Deibel
Programme Assistant

World Health Organization

Emergency Operations
Regional Office for Europe
Copenhagen
Denmark

Office: +45 45 33 71 04

who.int